The school bus route will be changing from Monday 13th June. This is to accommodate new families who would like to start using the bus.
For most families there is no change to the timetable. Full details and the new timetable are available on the school bus website https://pukekoheeastschoolbus.org, but here’s a summary of the changes:
1) The school bus will no longer use Golding Road and Logan Road;
2) After leaving the Revive Church carpark on Belgium Road, the bus will turn left up Pukekohe East Road. It will then complete a loop of Jericho Road, before resuming the current route on Harrisville Road;
3) New bus stop at 137 Pukekohe East Road;
4) New bus stop at 199 Jericho Road;
5) Pickup and drop off times for the two Harrisville Road stops is now slightly later
The route and timetable on the website will be kept current and remains the primary source of information. The map is also on the website for reference.
If you have any questions, please feel free to be in touch.
The bus society will be holding a meeting on Monday 9th May at 7pm via Zoom.
All parents are invited and encouraged to attend. This is a great opportunity to find out what is happening with your school bus, and provide any feedback you may have. You can join in by clicking on the link below:
All parents of bus users are invited to attend and we look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible! The committee are seeking new members for a few roles that have become available, it’s a great way to lend a small hand to our school community. If you can assist in any way with the following roles or have any questions, please let Nicola know: email@example.com
Deputy Chairman – to be part of the executive committee decision making processes and step in if the Chairman is unavailable. Website Manager – to maintain the website and make an occasional blog post. Registrations – collate registration forms and maintain the yearly bus user list for emergency contacts and invoicing purposes.